Relax and enjoy the calm tranquility of Casa Serena, a mansion set among olive groves and pistachio trees that’s large enough to fit even the most extended of families! With stunning views of both the Aegean sea and Mt. Olympus, the home of the gods, the villa will make you and your guests feel like you have been whisked away to your own private utopia.
The huge pool and the close-by sea provide ample opportunity for revitalizing the spirit, while the spacious terrace is a grand space to lounge and relax and contemplate the beauties of life. The interior and exterior decoration is reminiscent of a sun-blessed Italian villa, with the surrounding olive and pistachio trees allowing visitors to ramble in bountiful nature. A surprise also awaits those adventurous guests, as the owner has built a spectacular chapel adorned with ornate mosaics in the midst of the plantation.
This extensive property can comfortably host up to ten guests and contains all the kitchen and personal facilities to properly cater to all your needs.
- Location: Plaka Litohorou, with a view to the sea and to Mount Olympus
- Private pool 12x6m
- Shaded dining areas with ample seating
- Garden of 20.000m2, surrounded by more than 500 olive and pistachio trees
- Dining room
- Private Church in the garden
- Balcony for each room on 1st Floor
- Stone-built barbecue
- Pool-side sunbeds
- Adjustable sun umbrellas
Drawing inspiration from traditional Greek grandeur the villa has been creatively decorated to combine contemporary needs with classic style.
- Size: 500m2
- Suitable for up to 10 people
- 5 Bathrooms
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor: Living Room, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- First Floor: 2 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Internal seating incl. couches, chairs and lounge
- Modern kitchen with appliances and equipment
- Personal Washing Machine